My 2 cents:

Who cares! The merchant gets their damn money.  Unless you have some kind of
charge back history, it's stupid.   The only thing I will say, as an outsider,
if you did it for the rewards perk...why?

Doesn't the reward get off set by the merchant fees?  It's a wash.

If the intent was for something else, it's really none of their business.  They
make money.

Disclaimer:  I don't use them

Tyson Burris, President
Internet Communications Inc.
739 Commerce Dr.
Franklin, IN 46131

317-738-0320 Daytime #
317-412-1540 Cell/Direct #
Online: www.surfici.net

Forgive the brevity, the typos and my fat fingers!