From: "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 8:43:55 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Telrad specs

OK, fair warning, I am going by memory, but I thought the FCC was very specific
that PALs would be 10 MHz licenses.

So if you had 2 PALs in the same area, or were using GAA, could you request and
receive a 20 MHz contiguous allocation from the SAS? I guess maybe, although I
would be very surprised. And if you got lucky and the SAS assigned you 2 x 10
MHz adjacent channels, I think that could change at any time.