We made a couple of homebrew kits -- basically mAP2n attached to an 18v lithium drill battery pack, with a radio pigtail and polarity switch (so it works with UBNT and Cambium).

As far as being able to access radio IPs, that's really easy - add several IPs on the radio-facing Ethernet interface to match your favorite address schemes, and masquerade tablet to radio traffic. We have ours also set up to connect with PPPoE, so you can get on the internet at the same time.


Vlad

On 4/21/2016 9:09 AM, Roland Houin wrote:
we have a couple of them.
they work fine, except the smaller one won't power a canopy 3.65sm
the larger one seems to work fine..
Roland
> Anyone using these or have another US based version?
http://www.gevaelettronica.it/shop/index.php?id_product=1&controller=product&id_
lang=2

I am looking for something the installers can tune Epmp with using tablets or phones. Not sure how I would deal with different IP structures based on the
tower they are installing on but I bet you guys have ideas on thatas well.

Best regards,
Brandon Yuchasz
GogebicRange.net
www.gogebicrange.net <http://www.gogebicrange.net>
<



Reply via email to