Ok, thanks!

I guess I would need a male to male round connector adapter for the splitter 
side to get it in to the round DC port.

Have a part number or cheap source for that?

From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Joshaven Mailing Lists
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 9:09 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Unicorn GigE POE Splitter??

I think the MikroTik RBGPOE is what your looking for:

Mikrotik Site:    http://routerboard.com/RBGPOE
Streak wave:     
https://www.streakwave.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=RB%2FGPOE&eq=&Tp=&o1=0<https://www.streakwave.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=RB/GPOE&eq=&Tp=&o1=0>
ISPSupplies:      
http://www.ispsupplies.com/categories/Power-Products-POE_2/MikroTik-RouterBOARD-RBGPOE.html

Sincerely,
Joshaven Potter
Google Hangouts: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Cell & SMS: 1-517-607-9370
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>


On Apr 21, 2016, at 2:00 PM, Chuck Hogg 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

https://www.streakwave.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=POE-INJ-S ?

Regards,
Chuck

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 1:16 PM, Sterling Jacobson 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
I can't seem to find a simple splitter for this GigE injector we use all over 
the place:

https://www.streakwave.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=POE-INJ-1000-S&eq=&Tp=&o1=0

Tycon says they don't have one, but have some convoluted expensive fandangled 
combination splitter that would work.

I just want one with the normal male RJ45 and mail DC round plug (that is 
compatible, GigE rated).

Any ideas?


Reply via email to