I considered those but they're not gigabit, correct?

Thanks,
`S

---
Sent mobile, typed by thumbs.

On Apr 28, 2016, at 09:39, Josh Baird
<joshba...@gmail.com<mailto:joshba...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Oh, yeah, that was you!  That makes sense.  We are looking at using SyncBox
12's at the top just for timing FSK (and 450 too I guess).  This allows us to
run 48V up the tower which we use to power WS-12-250-DC's.  The FSK/450 gets
timing port sync from the SyncBox and 24V power from the WS-12-250-DC.  No need
for separate SyncInjectors or DC-DC converters in this scenario.  Just an idea.

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 11:25 AM, Scott Vander Dussen