Check this out as well... https://deals.slashdot.org/sales/vocore-dock-a-coin-sized-linux-computer?utm_source=slashdot&utm_medium=gam&utm_campaign=vocore-dock-a-coin-sized-linux-computer
On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 3:52 PM, Chuck McCown <[email protected]> wrote: > But there are others in stock. This looks promising. Thanks, did not know > about these guys. > > > From: Chuck McCown > Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2016 2:45 PM > To: [email protected] > Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Raspberrry pi tease > > ODROID-C1+ looks good but they are out of stock too... > > From: Josh Reynolds > Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2016 12:15 PM > To: [email protected] > Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Raspberrry pi tease > > > Check out ODROID... You can put either Android or Linux on them > > On May 1, 2016 1:08 PM, "Chuck McCown" <[email protected]> wrote: >> >> So, I thought I would use the Raspberry PI zero as the MCU for a new >> project. Sounds ideal.... until you try to get one of the freaking >> things.... then it becomes very obvious that basing any product on this >> device would be fatal when it comes time to actually acquire any quantity of >> the devices.... >> >> Arrgh... Now I am back to the eternal AVR vs PIC war. >> I don’t want to find all my AVR tools and figure out which ones still >> work. >> >> I want linux....
