Power consumption is one of the selling points for my products which I
don't do a very good job of promoting.  I don't think there's a single
product that I ship which takes even a watt.  The sitemonitor base unit is
the most hungry one and it's like 2/3 of a watt.

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>