Bald yes. Rotund? Not quite. Eunuch... no.

I am fond of Daenerys Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of
Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord
of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Khaleesi of the Great
Grass Sea, called Daenerys Stormborn, the Unburnt, Mother of Dragons
though.

PS - Titles have really slimmed down over the years, haven't they? Now
we just have 3 or 4 letter ones most of the time!