From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Bill Prince
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 12:55 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Riddle me this (fiber error)

I've some weird-ass issues with RB260GS. Many of them were issues with
different SFPs. Things coming and going. Switched to some generic SFPs, and
they all started working.

bp

<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 5/13/2016 11:46 AM, Sterling Jacobson wrote:

Those are good suggestions.

I have a battery I can power it with. The CPE/ONT is a RB260GS in this case.