Power at the CPE side?
What is the CPE and how are you powering it?
Have you tried powering it from a completely different source/outlet?
I know this is fiber but I have seen UBNT power supplies do weird packet loss
when plugged into an inverter.
I have also seen weird electronic issues when a device was plugged into an
outlet where the circuit was shared with other electronics.
Or an outlet that was shared with a motor or air compressor and every time the
motor kicked in it caused problems.