So what.  Ever hear of bitcoin?  Fiat money is a tool to facilitate commerce.

From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 2:14 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] GPRO stock

You think that's bad?  The USD isn't backed by gold but rather a fictitious
system controlled by private banks.  Thanks, FDR.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 4:10 PM, Lewis Bergman <lewis.berg...@gmail.com> wrote:

  That is soooo sad

  On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 2:31 PM Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
wrote:

    Who care about P&L?  It's stocks.

    AAPL is one of the biggest companies out there.  There is no real
correlation between stocks and how the company operates.

    Josh Luthman
    Office: 937-552-2340
    Direct: 937-552-2343

    On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 3:19 PM, Lewis Bergman <lewis.berg...@gmail.com>