I think nowadays you get to do it in a FPGA.   Less wiring.

-forrest

On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 7:54 PM, Chuck McCown <[email protected]> wrote:

> We  had to do it too.  Part of a required class.  Everybody had to do it.
> You sure got a good understanding of how a CPU works in that class.
>
> *From:* David <[email protected]>
> *Sent:* Friday, May 20, 2016 3:57 PM
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT: MOS 6502 microproccesor
>
> My last year in college a guy made a replica 8080 processor from complete
> TTL devices.
> The 5v supply it took to run it was massive LOL
> I helped in design of the 5v supply.
>
> On 05/20/2016 01:20 PM, Dan Petermann wrote:
>
> I thought some of you guys might enjoy this:�*http://tinyurl.com/zyjmlvj
> <http://tinyurl.com/zyjmlvj>*
>
>
>


-- 
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
Tel: 406-449-3345 | Address: 3577 Countryside Road, Helena, MT 59602
[email protected] | http://www.packetflux.com
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>
<http://twitter.com/@packetflux>

Reply via email to