From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Lewis Bergman
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 2:25 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Texas board of education vote is critical for
conservatives – and US schools

I would have to take exception to the whole "the younger generation is stupid"
. Yes, there are a ton of stupid people out there but I don't see evidence that
the younger generations is any less intelligent than any other. Less
experienced of course, just not dumber.
I realize the anecdotal nature but for example, My nephew got a scholarship to
go to Georgia Tech for Aerospace engineering. In general, I think they are as
smart as we ever were.

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 3:36 PM Rory Conaway