From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Reynolds
Sent: July 5, 2016 1:57 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] IPTV

As someone deploying one right now, it is far more network efficient than
stream/perViewer.

On Jul 4, 2016 11:51 PM, "Aaron Fitzgerald" <aa...@wifitz.net
<mailto:aa...@wifitz.net> > wrote:

The whole draw of IGMP based is reduced network load -- what's wrong with it in
practice?

On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 9:31 AM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com