http://www.wisptech.com/index.php?title=Solar_Powered_Site_App_Notes

From: Jesse DuPont
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2016 12:35 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] solar question

Agreed! My sizing was based on my willingness to take generator to the site if
there was no charging for 4.5 days (which I never had to do last winter, but
last winter seemed nicer than ones prior - I'm in Western SD). Chucks battery
sizing will at least double that run time and probably more (depending on
battery temp) and the additional panels will charge them more quickly after
extended run down.

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband