I believe I saw this half an hour ago there were about 30 people walking down
the street....

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

----- Reply message -----
From: "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] pokemon impact
Date: Sun, Jul 10, 2016 11:21 PM

they released this pokemon go app, its madness, go outside right now, there are
people wandering in groups staring at their phones (moreso than normal)
I took the kids out to collect these things, Ive never understood any of this
pokemon stuff, but its crazy, people driving their cars with their phones up
blatantly

On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 11:17 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller <par...@cyberbroadband.net>