We tend to think since Pokemon is “Old” it’s kind of wained.  It’s still huge
and the Pokemon Go will boost it even more.  The 2015 Pokemon world
championships had about a half million dollars in prize money and was invite
only.  Not like Amerrican Idol or something.  You actually had to be invited by
winning points at various other tournaments.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric