If the drone is somewhat disruptive. Nobody has seen it yet and there are a ton of drones out there.

-----Original Message----- From: Travis Johnson
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 11:02 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] GPRO

I think Fitbit will be a good one... it would have to be a little longer
term play... probably closer to 9-10 months... after the holiday season
sales and they report their 4Q earnings. Of course, GPRO will probably
have similar results after they release their drone in time for holiday
shopping. :)

Travis