we did this once when we had a backhaul go down to a site with a pmp100
5ghz AP that was within view of a decomissioned 5ghz AP at another site and
had no customers on it. Just changed it to an SM and put the down sites
color code on, worked in the pinch over the weekend til we could get the
backhaul issue resolved that monday