From: Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com<mailto:part15...@gmail.com>>
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2016 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] GPRO
To: <af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>>

Likewise. I even run with my pants down; no firewall, no spyware detection.
Most of those problems can be traced to naive users.

bp<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 7/15/2016 8:44 AM, ch...@wbmfg.com<mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:
It has been years since I had a windows computer infected.  I am not doing
anything special, just running with whatever windows provides.  I do have
adblocker in chrome.