Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 12:52 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] GPRO

Fitbit has a huge lead in the market right now. My wife is a fitness
person (and has been for 20+ years). She has tried over 10 different
"bands" over the last 3-4 years, and her favorite is the Fitbit Charge
HR that she now wears. It's light, has a heart rate monitor, is
accurate, looks good, lasts for 4-5 days, tracks sleep, and ties into
their app on her phone. It's also available for $89 brand new on ebay
right now. :)

A smartphone doesn't replace a real camera if you want real quality. I
still wear a watch (more as a fashion item, but still). I still have a
calculator sitting on my desk, because it's faster and easier than
having to open my phone, start the app, etc.

Everything is a "fad"... it's a matter of how long that "fad" lasts. :)

Travis