From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of George Skorup
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 3:22 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ePMP hardware variants

I get funky stuff from SyncInjectors to 450 APs. The injector shows no missing
pulses. Tracking 9/13. All of the APs, all at the same time, will say that
there's no sync. Reboot all of the APs and it goes away. Don't have to do
anything with the injector. Plus the vast majority of our SyncInjector/450
sites use MTC GIGE-APC SS's with NON-shielded patch cables to the injector.
I've removed the suppressors at a couple sites and it still happens.

That very well could be the stupid FPGA problem with 13.x. But.... all four APs
at exactly the same time? I really don't get it.