Eric,

I have no problem with going single mode. Are you suggesting the Mikrotik S+31DLC10D or a different one? Also, are there any compatibility issues between a 3rd party SFP and a Mikrotik CCR-1036?

Thank you for your prompt reply to what is probably a very simple issue.
Gilbert

On 8/2/2016 10:36 AM, Eric Kuhnke wrote:
That is an 850nm SX multimode for use with 50/125 OM3 or OM4 MM cable.

But before you start buying multimode I suggest you just put a 1310nm LX singlemode SFP+ in both ends, as they are like $36 a piece these days.



On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 10:29 AM, Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    I need to setup a short 100ft 10G link between my Mikrotik and a
    Cisco device. I was looking at the Mikrotik S+85DLC03D for the
    Mikrotik. Does anyone know the equivalent for the Cisco side? I
    know 1G SFPs come in flavors like SX, LX, BX, ZX..., but know
    nothing of 10G.

    Gilbert



Reply via email to