From: Paul Stewart <p...@paulstewart.org>
Date: 8/13/16 6:09 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: Animal Farm <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] AirControl

So last night I got a msg from a buddy who is running a Ubiquiti system .. he
is using the original AirControl software and his problem was actually Linux
related.  All good, got it sorted out - he hadn’t done any updates or
maintenance in 4 years so that can suddenly cause you issues ;)

I don’t follow Ubiquiti stuff very much but got me curious on the AirControl
software - it actually looks fairly slick.  I noticed however the first version
of it never came out of beta as of 4 years ago or so … now AirControl 2 is the
latest and it’s in a Beta.  When I asked buddy about AC2 he said it’s complete
rubbish hence why he continues to run the old original AC software ….

Is this common experience with their AirControl system?

Thanks,
Paul