I have a ePMP1000 Connectorized 2.4ghz in the lab right now running off of
a nextonix @ 24v.  I did have an issue with a 1000 running off of a RB750UP
on a long cable run.  Not enough umph to power it.  I am currently running
it on the stock power supply but the Netonix will soon be replacing the
750up and stock PS at the site.

Jason Wilson
Remotely Located
Providing High Speed Internet to out of the way places.
530-651-1736
530-748-9608 Cell
www.remotelylocated.com