figure out the IF frequency between the LNB and the STB and figure out what
cable they are using now (rg6, rg59, etc) and figure out what the current
loss is over that cable, at that distance, at that IF frequency. THEN just
find another 75ohm coax that will work with the same or less signal loss at
700ft...The fiber thing sounds like a disaster.