I upgraded two CRS125-24G-1S-RM's to 6.36.3 (current branch). Both brand new out of the boxes. Upgraded boot firmware to 3.33 on both. Reset both to defaults. Ether24 to ether24 linked up at 1Gbps FDX. Ran MT bandwidth tests between them. No issues.

Then I put a GigE-APC-HV in between with a 50' patch cable on one side and a 10' on the other side. Tried with and without the ground attached. Ran more bandwidth tests. No link drops. No errors.

So... I have no idea why you're having problems. The ones I have are definitely HV Rev A1's.

On 9/9/2016 2:24 PM, Matt wrote:
I have a couple CRS125's on my bench that I can mess with this afternoon if
I have time.
Do you have a GigEAPC-HV?  My setup was CRS125 -<~50 foot