FWIW, we generally order our vendor-coded optics from Pro Labs. They'll send a sample if they don't already have a tested/confirmed optic for some device. I've had great success on IBM Networking Blade Switches (old BNT).

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband