Out of curiosity, with as long as you have been in this gig, and as trusted
in this industry as you are. How are you not tooled to do this yourself.
Packetflux products (in conjunction with a couple other adjuncts) can drop
WISP cost by 80% at times. I assume youre target market is WISP, and I
would assume your customer base has a 95% or better trust. Why not just
tool do do it yourself? We are like crack Cocaine addicts, its not like we
wont be at your door next week, and the week after and next year, til we
are dead looking for your products.