Haven’t heard of anything but not involved with any networks that have 5.4 any
longer ….

Sounds like weather radar or something like in King City or something that is
freaking out .. purely a guess.  I had some issues with a 3.65 deployment not
too far from that area years ago … it was the first WiMax deployment at the
time with Redline gear - long time ago obviously but I tracked it with my
Anritsu portable scanner back to the weather radar knocking out crap at a
perfectly solid installation that was in place for many months with no issue …

Sorry, pretty vague historical answer :)

Paul