Either that or an alarm when a cable gets cut or unplugged. -----Original Message----- From: Nate Burke Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 8:31 AM To: Animal Farm Subject: [AFMUG] OT: Securing a TV so that it doesn't walk off I'm hoping some of you that do work in public places/schools can help me out. I need to mount a TV to the wall in a public place, very close to an unmonitored exterior door. What's the best method of keeping it from walking off. Back in the day it was those adhesive plates with a security cable. are those still the best?

Thanks,
Nate