High LAX latency because it was rerouting all over the globe. LAX - SFO was
going through Singapore, Toyko, etc. LAX - ORD went through Europe.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Dennis Burgess" <dmburg...@linktechs.net>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 10:36:37 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cogent...

Yap, they were not down ,just high latency going though LAX.. issue is LOTS of
traffic goes though IAX.

Thanks,

Dennis Burgess – Network Engineer/Consutant
MikroTik Certified Trianer/Consultant – MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCINE
Cambium ePMP Certified, Telrad Certified, Cisco CCNA

For Wireless Hardware/Routers visit www.linktechs.net
RF Mapping: www.towercoverage.com
Office: 314-735-0270
dmburg...@linktechs.net