Art of war.   Insightful.    These are donation pleas with nothing more
than put Downs of Obama and Hillary.  No policy ideas, nothing but the same
attacks.    I don't care what anyone says Trump does not know Lincoln's
party is about let alone true conservative ideas.  Not even Bush Sr. gonna
vote for him.