We're in for a long 4 years regardless of who wins.

Lewis Bergman wrote:

I expect a great number on both sides will sit this one out.

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016, 7:45 AM Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com <mailto:losguyswirel...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Art of war.   Insightful.    These are donation pleas with nothing
    more than put Downs of Obama and Hillary.  No policy ideas,
    nothing but the same attacks. I don't care what anyone says Trump
    does not know Lincoln's party is about let alone true conservative
    ideas.  Not even Bush Sr. gonna vote for him.

    On Sep 21, 2016 3:42 AM, "Lewis Bergman" <lewis.berg...@gmail.com