I have a 3.6 450 SM at my house running 14.1.2, NAT+DMZ, DHCP on the radio WAN, radio LAN DHCP server hands out one IP (the DMZ address). I'm experimenting with the CGN pool. So my SM has 100.100.100.1 and hands out 100.100.100.100. I have the DHCP server lease timeout setting on the SM set to 1 day. I think the default is 30 days. If that's what it's set to, there might be something in the OpenWRT DHCP client that doesn't like it.

My R200P is running 4.2.something. I forget, not at home right now. The last time I tried to log into the GUI (a couple months ago), it appeared to be crashed, but it was still passing traffic just fine.

Could be something completely different with the 450i. I imagine they're running 14.2 or 14.2.1 beta?

If not here, then at least recommend that he get on the Cambium community site and post it up with details.