I've done DHCP clients on the r200.  Assuming you're doing the same
firmware on those I suspect the issue is the DHCP server or NAT on the 450
SM.

Do you know if the IP is the same before/after?

This wouldn't be the first time they've had a DHCP bug...

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St