We've had to reboot E7s before because of DHCP snooping failures on ONTs.

                _____________________________
From: ch...@wbmfg.com
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Need help with DHCP problem
To:  <af@afmug.com>

We didn’t do any Calix changes and we don’t think they can push a change.
From: Paul Stewart Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 10:07 AMTo: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Need help with DHCP problem Yup …  Four steps to DHCP that
you should see on the capture DiscoveryOfferResponse Ack (DORA for short) Once
the Ack is completed then the ONT should have an IP and only come back looking
for a new IP near expiry and/or a power event etc… I’d suggest testing against
the DHCP server with a PC with short expiry as noted .. if that works fine then
go further upstream and repeat.  really sounds like an ONT issue - did you do
any changes with Calix firmware or anything like that? Just some guesses Paul