He that's racist....USA knows how to make cheap steel too! Stop excluding us.

------ Original Message ------
From: "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: 10/12/2016 1:46:52 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT - bridge implosion

the demo guys previously had probably only blown up cheap chinese steel. this was old US steel

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 11:13 PM, Josh Reynolds <j...@kyneticwifi.com> wrote:
Interesting.

On Oct 11, 2016 11:02 PM, "Robert" <i...@avantwireless.com> wrote:
This was probably all shaped cutting charges... The problem with that is the internals of the steel. They usually pre-cut some of the members to determine the composition of the charges and if they cut the wrong member they get the wrong results...