Looks like they just blew off the connector plates.  It is an arch.  Romans
didn’t need no stinkin’ connector plates.
A few minutes with a cutting torch on the bottom middle ought to do the job....

------ Original Message ------
From: "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: 10/12/2016 1:46:52 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT - bridge implosion

  the demo guys previously had probably only blown up cheap chinese steel. this
was old US steel

  On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 11:13 PM, Josh Reynolds <j...@kyneticwifi.com> wrote:

    On Oct 11, 2016 11:02 PM, "Robert" <i...@avantwireless.com> wrote:

      This was probably all shaped cutting charges...  The problem with that is
the internals of the steel.  They usually pre-cut some of the members to
determine the composition of the charges and if they cut the wrong member they
get the wrong results...