Ive always said every old man has one ass whoopin left in him, never knew
it was called a pyrrhic victory. My nephew was about 17 a few years when he
decides he could fight my brother, my brother apparently wasnt old enough
to have that aswhoopin in his store and had to tap my dad in while he took
a breather, needless to say my nephew learned a valuable lesson as the life
was being choked out of him.
I was always smart enough never to call an old man old man in a fighting
tone.