That is the type of information I need.  I was not aware the specs on the
intergraded were poor.  We have never been very happy with the performance
of the 85009324001.  That begs the question.  What 90 degree antenna is
giving great results?

From: Af [] On Behalf Of Ken Hohhof
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 450i Integrated

Why would you do that?  I thought the integrated was more of a convenience
thing, but at the expensive of sidelobe and F/B performance.

You could swap out the 450 AP for a 450i AP with the same antenna if you are
wanting to run in U-NII-1 or use 40 MHz channels.

Or there is an MTI 90 degree sector that supposedly has better sidelobe and
F/B performance if that's what you  are looking for.