No, with reduplication on the storage side of things…

Recall however, and I don’t know if this applies in the US, that you must store
a copy of each PVR content for each user even if it’s for the same
show/timeframe etc.    This depends on the content provider licensing etc and
is a major pain when it comes to storage …