Yep

From: Jeremy
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2016 8:14 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Iptv

I looked at reselling the different options that were available at
WISPAPALOOZA.  I don't understand how I am supposed to sell a service for $55 a
month (that DOESN'T include ESPN3), when people can just use Sling for $20, and
they get all the same channels but they DO get ESPN1,2, & 3.  Also, the profit
was like $10.  Seemed overpriced to me.  I just can't see anybody paying double
to buy the same product from me that they can get for $20 through Sling.

On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 7:27 AM, CBB - Jay Fuller <par...@cyberbroadband.net>