Yeah....I'm curious who/what led you to believe otherwise.

Did Cambium sales or support ever say that a PTP could sync with a PMP?

On 10/27/2016 4:23 PM, George Skorup wrote:
The other problem since the beginning of time with Canopy style PTPs is that the master starts up in beaconing mode with a max range of like 120 miles and waits for a BHS reg attempt then does auto-ranging and shifts the timing. So yeah, it's pretty much impossible.