Funny. I was trying to figure that out too. You beat me to it.

I also tend to parse what Lewis is saying based on my feelings about the aggressiveness of his auto correct...

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 10/29/2016 1:04 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

OK, you need better auto correct.  I can’t decipher “dem to be a touchy”.

*From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Lewis Bergman
*Sent:* Saturday, October 29, 2016 2:49 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Ammon City fiber

I understand the attractiveness of the big government to solve a problem. It just always that is a fairly poor short term solution and an even worse long term one that always serves to stifle innovationand extend the life of entities that should already be out of business.

I live in a rural area but don't think I deserve a great hospital 5 minutes from my house or fiber or a great many conveniences. What a great many dem to be a touchy amazes me. I guess we can all get what we want until the whole thing collapses one day.