That sounds like money laundering...

On 10/31/16 1:15 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
You could probably have a separate staffing company for your payroll employees. Pay it in cash and they could probably do normal banking.
*From:* Lewis Bergman
*Sent:* Monday, October 31, 2016 2:13 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT - grow tent?
I saw another in depth story on one of the news channels that was very close to your gold story. I assume they actually did convert some of the cash assets to precious metals for storage reasons. They showed video of the huge safes they had at each of their three very large warehouse locations filled with cash. Due to federal banking laws no bank would take their money so they were forced to pay all salaries and expenses in cash. They didn't discuss taxation but I guess they could walk into an IRS center with a briefcase full of cash. It does say for all debts still right? ... uh yep, still there. Anyway, it was very interesting. I met a woman at an airport bar a couple years ago that said she made good money setting up pot dispensaries around the country. She said there was more money in that than running one and that California (where she lived) made it to difficult to run one and there were to many already.