+1

Was just on Royal Caribbean back in September.  Something like $20 a day per
MAC address.

Used a Mikrotik while in the stateroom to get internet to all the devices
from my phones MAC address, then used my phone when I walked around.

Good enough for making VoIP calls and everything else.  Was one of the best
satellite connections I've ever used.

Daniel White

Managing Director - Hardware Distribution Sales

ConVergence Technologies

Cell: +1 (303) 746-3590