Yes... Better to relax and recharge... I had an uncle who worked every
waking hour and was very wealthy in the apple and peach farming industry...
He brought apple farming into Mexico in the 40s and is now one of the
Mennonites biggest exports.  He had a radio car phone system in the 60s for
his truck to communicate with ranch and warehouses while traveling...had
several Cessnas ...etc
...he never took his family on vacations, never visited anywhere for
pleasure, never enjoyed his wealth...he died suddenly and my aunt a month
later...my cousins fought years for inheritance..no good ending to all that
wasted time.  Like Chuck said about his grandkid sitting on lap to watch
TV...you cant put a price on that....so enjoy the cruise..talk to your
wife, pretend you are teenagers and fuck away!!! Doctors orders""!