There is no rape case against Trump. And show me a man who says he's never checked out a hot woman, and I'll show you a liar.

On 11/8/2016 11:59 PM, Jaime Solorza wrote:
Nothing anyone says about Trump will change my mind about him or Bill
Clinton.... Men who cheat are worthless... Men who gawk at daughters are
a piece of shit... So what happens now, with lawsuits against him?  And
rape hearing in December?   I tired of this whole thing... Oh yes BTW
Fuck Trump

On Nov 8, 2016 10:29 PM, "That One Guy /sarcasm"