I believe Trump to be immoral, I believe the Clintons to be amoral.

I believe Trump would cheat me in a business deal.
I believe the Clintons would have me knocked off.

Potato – Potatoe

From: Bill Prince
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 5:31 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Logistics

There is also the small matter of the 70-something law suits (currently) filed
against the trumpster. The guy is a bigger criminal than the Clintons or the
Bushes combined. He also lies a verified 500% more than Clinton, but everyone
chooses to ignore all of that.

Finding lies in the trumpster's statements is a target rich environment.

Plus the guy only cares about himself. The guy we see today is nothing more
than a narcissist.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>